Sunday, September 8, 2013

Washing Windows

 
So, I've decided that this is me. Not only do I dig the librarian eye-glasses and curlers in her hair, but being the speshul person that I am, I have come to realize that I have a bit of a self-righteous air that I detest in myself.  I find it a little bit ridiculous how much I unintentionally judge people or criticize them without really understanding them. Of course, I deny it because I don't want to be the "judgy" one, but unfortunately, I am. I find myself basing my relationships with other people off of my first impression of them. Bad form!! Well, this past week, my windows have been washed, and I have felt like a fool and now have a completely new perspective. So, here's to fresh starts and non-judgementalness!!

What have you done to change negative qualities about yourself?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get rid of your inappropriate righteous indignation, it's too entertaining! Well, here's to washing windows and Ether 12:27...if you ask about it, He'll let you know, and then some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Ether 12:27 is something I need. But, maybe my problem is that I don't want to know what's wrong with me. Also, I'm glad you are entertained.

      Delete